BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Halloween Surprise

Happy Sunday! I hope everything is enjoying the fall weather. We have been having wonderful weather, though this week it is going to start cooling off. I guess it means it is time to get the kiddos winter clothes out.

I have a share a wonderful Halloween package I received.
This awesome package is from Amy. Amy did a great job. Everything is Halloween and fits me to a T. The zipper pouch will always have a stitching project in it. Who can't use needles? I always need them! Love the Halloween Needleminder and pins. The clear ghost on the left side is a Stitcher's palette. I haven't used one of these before, so I am very excited to use it for the first time.




I have been doing a little stitching, and this is what I have to show for it. This is the freebie challenge chart from Notforgotten Farms. I don't know if I will get it done by the 15th, but I am going to try really hard to.




That's all for now.
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching 😄

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Great goodies and stitches!

Parsley said...

What a fun exchange.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...